Top present 1

#1 NJ gambling guide

Legend of the Pharaohs Slot Online from Barcrest Games

Slot details

Jackpot Game
Release Date
Slot lines
Scatter Symbol
Slot reels
Max. win
Wild symbol
Min. bet
Free spins
Symbol Stacked
Casino slot types
Slot Theme
Ancient civilizations
Max. bet
Bonus game

Where to play Legend of the Pharaohs

#AD New customers only. 18+

  • A minimum deposit of £10 is required
  • The minimum withdrawal from your cash funds is £10
  • The wager is 35x the value of: your original cash deposit + the bonus funds
  • Max bet £5
  • Any unused bonus funds will be removed from your account after 30 days
  • All Free Spins are valid for 10 days

#AD New customers only. 18+

  • Max Bonus Bet £5
  • Min. deposit is £20
  • Get 3 Bonus spins for every £1 deposited up to 165 spins for each of your first 5 deposits
  • All spins are on Book of Dead only
  • Bonus funds must be used within 30 days
  • Bonus spins must be used within 10 days
  • Bonus funds are subject to 35x wagering and withdrawal requirements

#AD New customers only. 18+

  • Minimum deposit £10
  • Maximum bonus £50
  • 35x wagering applies to 100% bonus and spins
  • 20 bonus spins on first deposit
  • Spins valid for 24 hours
  • Full T&Cs apply.

Legend of the PharaohsBarcrest delivers 5 reels and 20 ways to win in this video slot with an ever-popular ancient theme filled with Egyptian hieroglyphs. The game has a whopping RTP of 98.1%, leaving a small house edge of only 1.9%. It’s safe to say that your chances of making a good return are fair.

You can enjoy the slot across all platforms from PC to mobile without the need to download a native app. You access the site directly from your browser. It boasts well designed 3D animated graphics for visual appeal.

Every spin will cost you 20 coins, but you can set this from 20p up to £500, making it affordable if you’re playing with a smaller budget, yet exciting enough for high-rollers too. You’ll find an array of bonus features here including free spins, a significant bet feature, wilds, and scatters.

Bonus Features

Game Symbols

You have wilds and scatters adorn your reels for added action. This game is all about the free spins feature during which you can trigger all other bonus features. The pyramid symbol is your scatter to keep an eye on.

Bonus Rounds & Free Spins

All the action kicks in when you land 3 or more pyramid scatters that trigger10 free spins. The special bonus features are dished out with every FS round as follows:

  • 3 scatters = 10 FS + one bonus extra
  • 4 scatters = 10 FS + two bonus extras
  • 5 scatters = 10 FS + three bonus extras

The bonus extras include:

  • 3x3 Colossal symbols that freeze for 3 spins
  • Win eliminators that replace up to 5 of your lower paying symbols
  • If a wild lands during the FS round, it expands into a wild reels feature
  • Random characters can turn into wilds

Legend of the Pharaohs Hits & Misses

Although the Ancient Egypt theme is used quite a bit, Legend of the Pharaoh’s bonus extras gives it a fresh and enjoyable touch.

  • Pros

  • Excellent graphics and animations
  • Mobile-friendly
  • Loaded with bonus features
  • Large winning potential
  • Cons

  • No progressive jackpot


Our Legend of Pharaohs review team gave the slot a thumbs up for excellent overall gameplay experience. The bonus features keep you immersed in the game as you wait for the free spins feature to start unlocking wild and wonderful bonus extras.


Do I Need to Make a Deposit to Play This Game?

You can play the demo version without making a real money deposit.

What Is the Most Valuable Symbol in Legend of the Pharaohs?

The block with the Legend of the Pharaoh written in it is the most valuable symbol.

What Is the Return to Player Rate of Legend of the Pharaohs?

The RTP is 98.1%.

Can I Earn Real Cash Prizes in Legend of the Pharaohs?

If you make a real money deposit at an online casino, you can play for real money prizes.

Does the Legend of the Pharaohs Slot Have a Jackpot?

The slot doesn’t have a progressive jackpot but boasts a maximum winning potential of 500x your total stake.